Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far

My son has found my blog.

He is now helping me create this post. I naively forgot that he can now read and find my blog in my 'favorites' file. Duh. Oh well, here goes....

Hi! My name is 'rubber chicken'. (Remember; he's 10). And I also like to say "I like cheese. I'm spreading around the nation. My friend 'monkey-boy' is helping me. Anyway, enough about cheese. Today at school me and my friend, 'monkey-boy', started coming up with punchlines. His is 'Weezy, squeezy, peezy... I don't remember the rest.' And mine was 'Your mom'. It works pretty well, like last year these girls who talk about health too much started saying something that I can't remember and I said, after that, "Your mom". It sounded like she was offended, so I was happy. I knew it would work. And mom, sorry if you're offended. Anyway, I have to go now because it's past my bedtime and all I want to do in life is please my parents and do as they say. [Yeah, I (mom) wrote that part because it IS bedtime]. Actually it is 6 minutes BEFORE my bedtime.

Hi again, it's been about a month since I wrote the paragraph above. Anyways, I've been doing a lot over the past month. Ummm..... . I'm thinking of a weird commercial about my credit score. Guess what the guy's credit score is? 720!!!! Ha ha! My mom wants me to think of a story. There once was a rabbit named Bob. The end. There you go, Mom!!!!!!

I'm back (mom). Is he a blogger in the making, or WHAT?????

No comments: